Important search tips
1. You may only search one field (Title, Performer, etc.) at a time. Advanced searches (using operators such as AND, OR, etc.) are not possible at this time.
2. Searches will only match exact sequences of characters! If your spelling of a name or term differs from what is in the database, you may not get the desired search results. EXAMPLE: a search for the performer "Bungee Jumping Cows" yields no matches because the official group name is "Bungee Jumpin' Cows." For this reason, we recommend searching for single words or parts of words (e.g., "jump" or "cows") rather than multi-word phrases. Fortunately, searches are not case-sensitive.
3. Keywords/phrases may be found either in a song's title or in its lyrics (if the lyrics are available online).
4. In the table of search results, all yellow words are links. Clicking on a song title, album title, performer, or writer will trigger a database search for the words that you clicked. In contrast, the links for lyrics, sound samples, and purchasing information are external links that will open in a separate window.
5. If the results of an initial keyword search are unsatisfactory, try doing a search using closely related words. For example, if you don't find what you need with a search for "Avogadro's number," try a search for "mole."
" View all songs (sorted by song title)
" View all songs (sorted by album title)
" View all songs (sorted by performer)
" View all songs (sorted by writer)
" View all albums (sorted by album title)
" View all albums (sorted by performer)